Home Page
Home
The Parish
  Father Gordon
  Coggeshall
  Kelvedon
  Tiptree
Information
  Mass Times
  Locations
  Visitor Information
Events & News
  Future
  Past
  Gallery
Music
Newsletters
  Current
  Archive
Parish Groups
  Communication
  Confirmation
  Ecumenical
  Social
  Spiritual & Liturgical
  Visiting
  Youth
Prayer
Stewards of the Gospel
Children
  Altar Servers
  First Holy Communion
  Liturgy of the Word
Parish Pastoral Council
Ministries & Contacts
Links

St Bernard
Coggeshall

The site for the present church was bought in 1927 (£200) with money raised by the parishioners of Coggeshall and Kelvedon. A temporary wooden church (34' x 20') was built at a cost of £390 - the money donated by Mrs Dixon in memory of her husband. The church was blessed and opened on 19 February 1928. The church has since been extended.

Click here for a short history of the church written by Father Stewart Foster.
Kindly supplied by Colin Kemp.


Mass Times

Sunday - 9.00 am
Holy Days - 6.00 pm

 

Copyright © Kelvedon Roman Catholic Parish 2018